FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US!
Color: Star Pink
Snow and sleet, freezing rain and tropical storms are sloughed off with the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket, with H2No Performance Standard protection. The 2.5-layer jacket uses a new 100% recycled nylon face fabric, has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weighs 300 g / 10.6 oz