FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US!
Built for overhanging sport routes and hard bouldering, the new (2017) Black Diamond Shadow climbing shoe features an aggressive, downturned last with BD's sticky Fuse rubber that’s molded and not cut from one sheet of rubber.
- Agressive, downturned last for steep routes and bouldering
- 4.3mm Fuse rubber is printed and molded for grip, consistency and performance
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides breathability and comfort
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- A combination of printed and molded high friction rubber maximizes durability, dexterity and grip for toe-hooking
- Velcro strap for fit adjustability