A solid in-bounds carver, infused with the ideal blend of Titanal, carbon fiber, and flax for a steezy ride whichever run you take. 88mm underfoot means these are ideal for good 'ol East Coast (ice) skiing, but that doesn't mean they won't perform fine out West as well! Just ask my dad who still shreds on the timeless, 65mm underfoot, 210cm-long "toothpicks" Volkl P-10s at Squaw.
Contact us if you have any questions!
Both 171cm and 180cm versions available! Do not come with bindings
- Titanal power platform delivers unmatched performance on hard and soft snow, while C/FX Super Fiber enlivens the skis with power and energy
- Full sandwich sidewall construction and full wood cores provide consistent power, performance and damping while maintaining stability and predictability
- 3-point rockered tips allow for progressive, precise turn initiation both in deep snow and on hardpack to create a smooth, responsive ride
- All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds all-mountain control; camber in the middle and full-length contact guarantee strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing
- Single titanium laminate reinforcement layers enhance edge grip and energy transfer
- Low-profile metal tip protectors add durability
Click here for a review by the inimitable Blister Reviews. They seem to like these. Note the only change from 18/19 --> 19/20 models is color scheme (same design and construction).